The company RONELT systematically spends significant efforts and means aimed at permanent improvement of its work, products and services quality. The company has implemented a quality management system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2015. The area of certification is METALWORKING, COLD FORMING TECHNOLOGY. Certification was performed by LL-C (Certification) Czech Republic s.r.o. The processes are carried out in accordance with EN ISO 9001: 2015.
As we deliver products to multinational companies, we are certified in many cases directly by them. Customer requirements often go beyond the ISO standards.
We are qualified supplier for mechanical bending parts, including parts from stainless steel according to ŠKODA NUCLEAR ENGINEERING a.s.
Top Management is fully aware of the responsibility for the quality of the customer and the responsibility for the environment and therefore undertakes:
- keep the quality of production to the satisfaction of the customerIt is essential and essential
- to avoid negative impacts on your environment and the environment.
Prevention of environmental pollution is governed by environmental policy, using:
- electrostatic filters of the welding plant
- degreasing with recyclable liquids
- environmentally friendly lubricants
- carbon fibre spray box
- waste disposal by recycling
- waste disposal by accredited companies
Quality control is given a great deal of attention. Production quality is controlled by a self-monitoring system and a parallel independent control.
The quality of our products is ensured by:
- Input check
- Inter-operational control
- Output control
Upon customer’s request, we will:
- Certificate of Conformity
- Measurement protocol
- Material sheet (ensuring the quality of the input material)